Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.

Information Sheets

If you require further information or pre-consultation advice, our ‘Information Sheets’ provide a range of information on planning matters. 

Planning Applications

Planning Appeals

Certificates of Lawfulness

Rural Dwellings

PD For Residential Extensions

Agricultural Horticultural Buildings

Safety On Your Construction Site

Enforcement Notices

Equestrian Developments

What to do now you have planning permission for your house

What to do with your Residential PD

Designing Agricultural Buildings

Agricultural Occupancy Conditions

Planning & Listed Buildings

PD Class O Offices to Residential Dwellings

Agricultural Buildings to Other Commercial Uses (Class R)

PD Class Q Agricultural Buildings to Residential

PD Class Q Buildings on agricultural units

Certificates Of Lawfulness

Enforcement Notices

Agricultural Occupancy Conditions

Planning Applications

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website: Find out more.