Acorus Rural Property Services Ltd, leading Chartered Surveyors in the rural sector are looking for an Architectural Technologist for their Wolverhampton office. A genuine interest in agriculture and rural buildings would be beneficial.
- Carrying out site surveys;
- Preparing planning drawings – site plans and elevational drawings;
- Preparing design and access statements;
- Liaising with clients and planning officers;
- Dealing with projects from initial client instructions through to planning approval;
- Conducting research regarding building regulations and planning issues;
- Liaising with other members of the design team.
- Keen design sense and good organisational skills;
- Outstanding design ability, RIBA qualified with good technical skills;
- A good understanding of UK Building Regulations and Town & Country Planning;
- Experience in submitting and managing planning applications;
- Experience in submitting and managing building regulation submissions;
- Ability to deal directly with clients and planning officers in a professional manner;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit;
- Enthusiasm for completing the given task in a timely and professional manner;
- 3D capabilities desirable;
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Architectural Technology: 2 years
- Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org