Acorus Rural Property Services Ltd carries out appraisals for numerous Local Authorities which assists them with their rural development decision making.
Dwelling house appraisals and agricultural assessments have been carried out for a large number of Local Authorities including:
- Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Babergh District Council (View Case Study)
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Borough Council
- Braintree (View Case Study)
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- City of Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
- Colchester Borough Council (View Case Study)
- Darlington Borough Council
- District of Easington Council
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Forest Heath District Council
- Gateshead Council
- Mid Devon District Council
- South Cambridgeshire District Council (View Case Study)
- Stafford Borough Council
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council
- West Somerset County Council
- Wycombe District Council (View Case Study)
Acorus carries out an independent assessment of the facts and circumstances associated to a planning application which has been submitted to the Local Authority.
These can include agricultural and occupational dwellings, retention of mobile homes and valuations of tied properties either by desktop exercises or site visits.
See here for Services to Local Planning Authorities